Avery started pulling up and now she does it all the time. She's even starting to take a few steps holding on to the furniture. She's such a big girl. Life will soon be changing around the Ramsey house as we have a toddling girl getting into everything.
Avery loves her toy corner. She crawls over to it and plays and plays and plays. It's the cutest thing.
I love this profile shot. She's so beautiful!
My smiling girl. She loves to scrunch her face.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love all of the recent posts! I've been so out of the loop lately and finally caught up on all things Avery. She is getting so big and has such cute expressions but her smile melts me! I love it! It's a whole new world when they start to cruise so prepare yourself now! :o) Hope everything is going okay for you guys! Hugs!
Post a Comment