Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Reaching a milestone today...
Avery can sit up when I put her in the position but if she falls over, her play time is spent rolling around the floor. The last few days she had been sitting up 3/4 of the way and then falling back down. Today, she did it. She sat up on her own and I think she liked it. Once she realized she could do it, she didn't stop. I was sitting on the floor with her and she sat up right next to me and looked up with her big blue eyes. I put my arm around her and relished the moment. She is also rocking on her hands and knees. She can somewhat crawl backward but hasn't realized she can really be mobile when she moves forward. That's true for all of us. Moving forward will facilitate us getting somewhere worthwhile. Avery is doing so good and I can't imagine my life without her. She is the sweetest and happiest baby ever. I am a better person for having her in my life. I love her with a love that is so deep, words cannot express. She has a great personality emerging and is really such a character. I love being Avery's mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is so cute and sounds like becoming her own little personality. It is true I love each day a little more than the previous just seeing our little girls grow!
I bet she is adorable sitting in the floor. Better watch out! Sitting leads to standing which leads to walking which leads to getting into everything!
Post a Comment