Saturday, November 1, 2008

Deep Sea Fishing

Chris went fishing on 10-21-08 with Dr Geer (pictured with Chris) and Dr Potts. They went off the Atlantic Coast and were out so far that it was 280 feet to the bottom. It was very choppy water with 3-4 foot waves and 10-15 foot swells. They had a great time.
Chris caught a Dolphin fish (not Flipper) while deep sea fishing. He proudly displays it here.


That's a big fish.


To the chopping block.



One last picture. You also see the Tuna fish that Dr Geer caught, awwww. Pictured above is Dr Potts, Chris RN, Dr Geer and their fishies.


We ate the Mahi Mahi on Tuesday with Dr Geer, his wife Christy, and their sons Michael and Jack. We had a great time. Chris's fish tasted pretty good. It was not fishy tasting at all.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

M- said...

I did remember that Chris served. And it definitely counts! I completely forgot about it when I was gluing and glittering the stars. I am very sorry. I did think of it the next day, but we couldn't get more stars. I am so proud of our family for having a heritage of military service. Please tell Chris I said thank you for Veteran's Day.