Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Party with Grammy and Aunt Frances

We had a great Christmas party with Grammy Crosby and Aunt Frances with Bojangles chicken, sides, and some homemade cookies! It was a great time with Brian and Shannon and the kids and Chris, Avery, and I. We sang Christmas carols and just sat in the family room and visited. Brian read from the Bible and we all enjoyed each other's company.
Aunt Frances eating a cookie BEFORE dinner. That's what parties are all about.
Great picture with Grammy Crosby. She's smiling in other ones but we're all together in this one. We had a great time. Last year, when I was pregnant at Christmas time, I broke down crying in a patient's room after their baby's birth because I was afraid that Grandma wouldn't meet Avery. Not only has she met her but we also get to spend another Christmas with her. I am so glad we had this party. I hope we can do it again next year!!!
Avery owns the hearts of her Aunt Shannon and Uncle Brian. She gets all the attention. Of course, my nieces and nephews stole my heart starting in 1995!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: