Monday, December 15, 2008
New Addition is on the Way!!!!
Not me!!!! My cousin Jill and her husband Mike are expecting their first baby around August. What an exciting time to be entering. I remember the first weeks after I was pregnant with Avery I felt different... as soon as I saw the plus sign, my whole world changed. She wasn't here and yet she was. I remember the first time I felt her move and the first time I saw her move. I was so amazed that a tiny little baby was growing inside me and would one day become an adult. It was sobering to imagine that I was nurturing the present and the future and that what I ate, she ate, where I went, she went. Now that she's here, I can't imagine life without her. It seems as though it were always the three of us. Avery turned NINE MONTHS OLD Sunday. I can't believe it was me 18 months ago staring at a plus sign on a pregnancy test and today I have a bouncing, busy baby. Congratulations Mike and Jill. The fun is just beginning. Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks Mandy!! :-) We are so excited! It was great chatting the other night! Love you!
Post a Comment