Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Still a blogger.
Just a quick update. Avery is of course growing faster than I realized. I bought her a bunch of 12 mo size clothes at Carter's thinking it would get her through most of winter. She was wearing 9 mo at the time and I was told that babies growth spurt slows down after age 6 mo and they grow more steady than fast. WRONG! Not Avery. The 12 mo clothes looked so big and I thought for sure, it would be some time before we got into them. WRONG AGAIN! Avery can barely wear the 9 mo clothes and is easily wearing 12 mo. Carter's hasn't seemed to run small, and the 12 mo looked so big. Well, I happened to notice that all 6-9 mo clothes were too short and her 9 mo clothes were getting shorter and shorter. She has really had a growth spurt in the past month. An outfit that one month ago was way too big, barely fit yesterday. So, for now she'll be dressed well but as winter continues...who knows :) She may be wearing "3/4" length sleeves and "capri" pants... She is my rolie polie olie for sure. No sign of wanting to crawl but she is sitting up well. She doesn't pull herself into a sitting position yet but when sat there she balances herself very well. Everything is going well. Sorry for such delayed posts. My card reader is not working on my computer and so I can't upload any pics. I will try to figure out the problem. Miss everyone. Will update with pix when I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment