Wednesday, October 29, 2008
More teeth are coming
Avery has her top 2 teeth coming in. You can see one of them really well. She's dangerous though. When I was little, I used to bite. My parents had a time breaking me of it. I know that you get back in your own kids what you gave out to your parents. Last night, I was kissing on Avery and she was playing back, sucking on my chin a bit, and giving sloppy wet baby kisses. We were at some friends house and all of a sudden, my sweet baby took a bite out of my chin. She just got excited and bit down, very very hard, and left a mark. I know she didn't mean it but it sure did hurt. After that, our friend got a clean teething toy from their fridge and gave it to her. She is so much fun. I really enjoy being with her and still can't believe that I'm a mom. I love it and can't wait to grow with Avery. Every stage has been my favorite so far. I thought I liked it when she was a newborn and I could just look at her but now that she is so interactive, this is my favorite. She is a fun baby with a great personality. I hope to get some video and post. Hope everyone are enjoying the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for the warning! I'll keep my fingers clear of her mouth! Little baby teeth are razor sharp, aren't they?! I guess you found out the hard way!
I love all the stages too! Drew is almost 4 and he tells me about 10 times every day how much he loves me. Seth (5) gives random hugs. Ben (7) still loves to snuggle, and Lindsey (11) can brush my hair for an hour (especially if it's bed time! She stays up late alot these days).
Post a Comment