Sunday, August 31, 2008
Avery's First Tooth!!
Avery has a tooth. I can't believe my little baby has a tooth already. She had a fever on Wednesday night and I thought it was due to a tooth coming in. Her gums have been swollen on the bottom. And of course, she's been drooling and chewing on her fists. Well, on Friday August 29, 2008 she was really chewing on her hands. I let her chew on my hand but this time it hurt. She bit down and I knew there was more than gums because I could feel the sharp edge of the tooth. I looked and there it was, a little white tooth peaking to the surface. It was so exciting that finally all the drooling, chewing, and gnawing is no longer in vein...It's hard to believe that she is 5 1/2 months and now she has a tooth. My little baby is growing up. She's so sweet and really discovering so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats on Avery's tooth!! Isn't that so exiting?? It's hard to believe they are old enough to actually have a tooth! About the sitter...believe it or not, our girl was 15 too and it scared me to death but my friend just loves her and she has 3 kids. So I thought I could trust her, and I could. She's been sitting since she was in 6 or 7th grade. But we have another sitter on Monday while we go to see Celine Dion (yeah!) and she's in college so that's a lot better!! :o)
Post a Comment