Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last two days of vacation


First time touching the sand. It was really funny. She liked it alot. I tried to reposition her in the Bumbo and she started crying because I moved her away from the sand. When I let her touch the sand again, she stopped crying. It was all good until she put her fist in her mouth before I could stop her. She does not like the taste of sand. Beach time was over at that point and we had to pack up and head back to the condo. I tried to wipe her mouth out but it didn't get better. So, she also had her first taste of water. I put the bottle of water up to her mouth and when she tasted it she smacked her lips and stopped crying. I guess she doesn't like sand or rice cereal but likes water. It was fun watching her discover all the new things at the beach.
Family Photo, we took this ourself.
Daddy and Avery

Mommy and Avery wearing sunglasses. Avery's are just a little big.

Chris loves the ocean. He'd live in it if he could.

Avery sleeping on the beach. She fell asleep everytime.


Awake.Posted by Picasa

No comments: