Avery is such a wild sleeper. This was during nap time. She usually turns completely around and I find her in different directions from where I layed her. She is so funny.
Hairbands, dresses, and new shoes. I loved this little denim jumper. She looks so cute. She wore this to church this morning. She is such a baby doll.
She is really getting so big. I was running late this morning before church, but I still had to stop and take a picture of my baby doll. I never know how long an outfit will last for the day. Between spit up and poopy diapers, I thought I better get a picture now. Speaking of poopy diapers. Ask Lindsey how she feels about them. Avery's big poopy diaper leaked and got on Lindsey's shirt. She laughed and I laughed. Lindsey said, "Well, I pooped on Pa Pa when I was a baby so when I have a baby, Avery can poop on her and we'll all be even." She's so funny.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Mandy, she is just too cute!!
Post a Comment