Tuesday, September 16, 2008

6 month check up...

My girl weighs 17 lbs 13 oz and is in the 81 %ile. Her height is 28 inches and is in the 98%ile. She got 3 shots and did good. The doctor raved about her steady weight gain and how well she's doing. Other than the yucky shots, it was a great visit. Avery did great. We see Dr Larson at Goldsboro Pediatrics and we love her. She is great with Avery and answers all my questions, and trust me, I have a ton. I save them up from appointment to appointment and ask her weeks of questions. She is very patient and helpful. Some say Goldsboro Peds is too quick, in and out, but we have great visits and Dr Larson takes her time. I know their busy, but they stop and answer all our questions. I can't believe my girl is 6 months old!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Mandy, can't seem to figure out this comment section. Give Avery lots of hugs and kisses.

Teresa said...

FIGURED IT OUT!!!

Shannon said...

Avery is such a sweet little shoogie! (is that a word?) I knew she was tall! She might not make it to 1yr old in her baby carseat!