My friend Ashley, who I work with and lives across the street, let us borrow her son's Rainforest Jumperoo. Avery loves it. We got it on Friday and she laughs and plays everytime she gets in it. She will play for almost an hour. She jumps and jumps and jumps. The funniest thing happened. I was laying down in the morning to try and take an nap before going to work and Chris was with Avery in the living room. Chris comes and gets me to see Avery in the jumperoo because she was sleeping! She jumped herself tired and fell asleep. When I got into the living room she had her little head leaned over resting on the side. Chris got the video camera out and when he turned it on, it woke her up and she immediately started jumping again as if to say, "I wasn't asleep, I'm jumping, I'm jumping." We laughed but within seconds she fell right back asleep again. It was the cutest thing. Thanks Ashley, Avery sleeps well for naps and at night if we wear her out in the jumperoo...lol.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How cute is that! I can't believe she fell asleep in her jumperoo. That's just darling!!
Post a Comment