Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday morning dress up

Have you ever got dressed for church and decided you didn't like what you were wearing or it was too hot or too cold outside or just didn't feel like wearing it? Well, I got this dress from a girl at work as a baby shower present. I love it but haven't put it on Avery because it's long sleeved. It's not very thick and I was going to have her wear it for church Sunday because it's size 6 months and I didn't want her to grow out of it before wearing it. It was so pretty but once on it seemed too hot and still a little big. But, first I took some pictures.

Then I changed and put this on her. She's only worn it once and is such a cute dress. I am taking pictures of her in this dress, even though it's 9:45 am and church starts at 10 am. These days, you never know how long the dress will last for the day so I have to take a picture at the beginning.
Avery hates the flash from the camera so she'll actually close her eyes, look down, or look away. I guess she'll be like me and have many pictures in life with her eyes closed. This one she is looking away.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: