Monday, September 15, 2008

Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey

The rule is: you must open your mouth to feed a baby...ha ha. Chris was feeding Avery and to keep her entertained and interested, he started singing to her. He sang, "Chigendy chink, hee-haw, hee-haw, Dominick the Donkey..." I said, "what are you singing?" It took him a minute to remember the words and then he sang her the whole chorus. I didn't believe it was a real song so we looked it up on the internet, found the link, and played the whole song. I loved it. I added the link to my friends list so everyone can enjoy it. I have sang it all weekend long. I taught it to the people at work and they hummed it all weekend too.
Avery is really enjoying her daddy these days. She did great this weekend. They are really getting into their own groove. I wish I didn't have to work but it at least Avery and Chris can have special daddy-daughter time.

No comments: