Friday, July 4, 2008

First time Blogger

Well, I thought I would join the ranks of the other bloggers. I am still very new to the idea. I usually keep up a myspace page but we have so many friends and family who blog, I thought, "why not". Avery keeps us busy and is growing everyday. She rolled over for the first time yesterday. No one saw her though. She was sleeping in her crib on her stomach (I know the recommendations) and I heard her stirring. She was taking a nap and I waited a few minutes to see if she was going to fall back asleep. She didn't and I heard her cooing and babbling. Just 30 minutes before I checked on her and she was sound asleep with her bottom sticking up. When I walked in to get her after waking up, she was on her back and had squirmed around. I was sad and excited all at once. I was sad that I missed it, sad that she is growing, and excited that she finally did it. I have not seen her do it again. I know that this is just the beginning of becoming a baby on the move.

1 comment:

The Blackmons said...

Yeah, so happy you decided to blog! I was wondering when it would happen. Avery is growing so much and we can't wait to see her. We'll be down in 2 weeks and we'll be there from Fri-Sun. So, let's plan a playdate for the babes! Talk soon!