We went to see Aunt Frances with Mike and Jill. She wanted to hug and love on Avery the whole time. It was sweet to watch Aunt Frances with Avery. Then we went to Shannon's for home lasagnes that Jill and the kids made. Avery sat in her Bumbo for awhile then she played Monopoly Jr with the Lindsey, Ben, Seth, and Drew. Jill played too but she is not in this picture. We had a good visit. Avery is so cute in her Bumbo chair. She loves it. She'll sit in it for 30-45 min. It was funny while the kids were making dinner with Jill, Aunt Shannon wanted to hold Avery. I thought she was going to play with her. She put her in the Bumbo and the next time I turned around, Avery was sitting in the floor alone while Shannon went to the table to watch her kids put the lasagnes together. I saw sweet little Avery sitting all alone. I picked on Shannon for wanting to hold her and then putting her down to watch her kids. I guess no matter how cute, we still want to admire what our own kids are doing. So, I went and sat on the floor and played with Avery.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Basagnes Night- that's what Ben first called it.
We went to see Aunt Frances with Mike and Jill. She wanted to hug and love on Avery the whole time. It was sweet to watch Aunt Frances with Avery. Then we went to Shannon's for home lasagnes that Jill and the kids made. Avery sat in her Bumbo for awhile then she played Monopoly Jr with the Lindsey, Ben, Seth, and Drew. Jill played too but she is not in this picture. We had a good visit. Avery is so cute in her Bumbo chair. She loves it. She'll sit in it for 30-45 min. It was funny while the kids were making dinner with Jill, Aunt Shannon wanted to hold Avery. I thought she was going to play with her. She put her in the Bumbo and the next time I turned around, Avery was sitting in the floor alone while Shannon went to the table to watch her kids put the lasagnes together. I saw sweet little Avery sitting all alone. I picked on Shannon for wanting to hold her and then putting her down to watch her kids. I guess no matter how cute, we still want to admire what our own kids are doing. So, I went and sat on the floor and played with Avery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay! We made it into your blog (twice, I think). It was so great to see you, Chris, and Avery this week. We miss you already!
That looks like it was so much fun. I cannot believe that Avery is sitting so big in her bumbo. She probably thinks she is as big as the rest of the kids!
Post a Comment