Sunday, July 6, 2008

Working into the wee hours...

It's 12:51 am and I am at work. It is hard to leave Avery but I know that she will sleep most of the time I am gone. I work every other weekend and one night a week and she stays with Chris when I am at work. I am thankful she doesn't have to go to day care. Her first 4th of July was fun, we watched fire works in the grass area at our church. Avery stayed awake the whole time but only looked at the fire works a couple of times. The nice thing is we were far enough away that the sounds were not very loud. I have a couple of pictures I plan to post of us at the fire works. I hope everyone had a nice celebration and remembered to thank our soldiers for helping to maintain our freedom.

No comments: